DoorStepInk remanufactured Pitney Bowes 787-1 fluorescent red twin pack ink cartridges are the highest quality replacement cartridges on the market. Using only original Pitney Bowes 787-1 fluorescent red cartridges, we remanufacture each cartridge to the highest quality standards to match OEM ink level, color, and performance guaranteed! USPS approved. Our remanufactured postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPS® requirements for fluorescence.
- Yield: Up to 60,000 impressions without an envelope ad. Actual ink yields vary with usage, graphics printed and environmental conditions.
- Every cartridge is remanufactured in the USA
- Plug and print for brilliant, sharp, and high-quality printouts
- Save up to 50% off name-brand ink cartridges
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Environmentally friendly ink cartridges
Pitney Bowes SendPro Connect+ 1000
Pitney Bowes SendPro Connect+ 2000
Pitney Bowes SendPro Connect+ 3000
DoorStepInk is a leader and award-winning recycler of inkjet cartridges. Since our start in 2000, we have been remanufacturing all our cartridges in the USA at our state-of-art inkjet facility located in California. Using the latest technology and customized equipment, each cartridge is cleaned, rebuilt, and refilled to produce the highest quality remanufactured ink cartridges in the world.
By only remanufacturing genuine OEM cartridges, we can extend an empty cartridge’s lifecycle. This allows us to offer you, a high-quality, eco-friendly ink cartridge at the best low price. We are so confident in our ink cartridges that we back each one with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.